Diabetes is a chronic illness that results from failure of the pancreas to make a hormone called insulin. Insulin helps the body utilize food by converting sugar or glucose into energy. Without insulin, sugar accumulates in the blood stream and will cause symptoms.
Green Allies Organic Diabetic care juice is a unique combination of herbal juice which helps in maintaining healthy sugar levels.The Diabetic care juice consists of goodness from the well-known herbs Triphala, Jamun, Gymnema, Momordica (bitter gourd) and Aloe vera.
Benefits of Green Allies Organic Diabetic care juice
- Helps to maintain healthy sugar levels
- Helps to reduce the complications associated with diabetes
Natural Benefits and Curative Properties of Green Allies Organic Diabetic care Juice
Diabetes is the major life style disorder that is a causative factor, reducing the life expectancy of the human race. The studies have revealed that triphala can as a part of our daily diet minimizes the incidence and early manifestation of diabetes.The supplementation of Triphala revealed significant lowering in the Blood Glucose levels. Triphala contains the active ingredient Menthol and Sorbitol which is believed to be responsible for the hypoglycemic effect. The significasnt Glucose lowering effect (Fasting and Post prandial) could have been due to the action of the key active ingredients.1
The juice formulations of bitter gourd have proven to be more effective in lowering blood sugar level and HbA1c levels than its dried fruit products. Bitter gourd has been shown to be effective in treating Type I diabetes and increase the pancreatic insulin secretion.2,3Aloe Vera juice has the ability to lower the blood sugar levels. Consumption of Aloe Vera has beneficial effects on reducing blood sugar levels.4
Gymnema sylvestre have been found to cause hypoglycemia and have found a use in herbalmedicine to help treat adult onset diabetes mellitus. When Gymnema is administered to a diabetic patient, there is stimulation of the pancreas by virtue of which there is an increase in insulin release.5The benefits of Jamun in reducing the blood sugar levels are well known and used widely in alternative medicine system for controlling diabetes. The clinical studies provide evidence at jamun has hypoglycemic effects with up to 30% reduction in blood sugar reported in some studies.6
- S. Rajan and Seema Antony. Hypoglycemic effect of triphala on selected non-insulin dependent Diabetes mellitus subjects, Vol: No. XVII (3) January, February, March – 2008
- Krawinke l MB and Keding GB. Bitter Gourd(Momordica charantia): A dietary approach to hyperglycemia.Nutrition reviews [Internet] 2006 [cited 2014 Jun 5]; 64(7):331-7.
- Fernandes NP, Lagishetty CV, Panda VS, Naik SR. An experimental evaluation of the antidiabetic and antlipidemic properties of a standardized Momordica charantia fruit extract. BMC Complement Altern Med [Internet] 2007.
- Parijat Kanetkar, Rekha Singhal. and Madhusudan Kamat. Gymnema sylvestre : A Memoir. Clin. Biochem. Nutr.41, 77–81, September 2007.
- Minh Q. Ngo, Nancy N. Nguyen, Sachin A. Shah. Oral Aloe Vera for Treatment of Diabetes Mellitus and Dyslipidemia American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy. Am J Health Syst Pharm. 2010;67(21):1804-1811.
- Raaz K Maheshwari et al., Fabulous Syzgium Cumini Linn. Skeels with Potentiality of Ethanopharmacological Consequence. A. Med. Chem. Lett., 2014, 1(1): 41-45.