Scientific Name:Aloe vera L., Aloe perryi Baker (Zanzibar or Socotrine aloe), Aloe barbadensis Miller, or Aloe ferox Miller (Cape aloe). A. vera Miller and A. vera L. may not be the same species. Family: Liliaceae
Common Name: Cape,Zanzibar,Socotrine, Curacao, or Barbados aloes
Aloe vera, the miracle plant is used both topically as a gel and orally as a juice in treatment of various ailments. Aloe vera juice is derived from the outer parts of the leaf and contains leaf pulp that is rich in natural nutrients and fiber.
Benefits of Green Allies organic Aloe vera Juice
- Anti-inflammatory response
- Helps in digestion
- Helps in improving immunity and detoxifies
- Maintains healthy glucose levels
- Maintains healthy cholesterol levels
- An alternative to mouthwash
Scientific supports for the Green Allies Organic Aloe vera juice
|Anti-Inflammatory response||Aloe vera juiceimproves joint flexibility and helps in the regeneration of body cells, strengthens joint muscles, reduces pain and inflammation in weakened or aged joints. Itinhibits the autoimmune reaction associated with certain forms of arthritis1, 2.|
|Helps Digestion||Drinking Aloe vera juice allows the body to cleanse the digestive system. It stimulates the bowels to move and also helps in alleviating the symptoms of constipation3.|
|Helps in improving immunity and detoxifies||The polysaccharides in Aloe vera juice stimulate macrophages, the white blood cells that fight viruses. The vitamins, minerals and trace elements in Aloe vera juice are a great natural aid to detoxication4.|
|Lowers High cholesterol||Aloe Vera improves the blood quality and thus effectively lowers cholesterol and total triglyceride content.This helps to reduce fatty deposits and blood clots in the arteries of the heart and body4,5.|
|Maintains healthy glucose levels||Aloe Vera is also used for lowering blood sugar levels. Consumption of Aloe Vera has beneficial effects on reducing blood sugar levels4, 6.|
|An alternative to mouthwash||Thevitamin C and anti-inflammatory in juice, blocks plaque formation and also provides relief in bleeding or swelling gums7.|
- Yagi A, Harada N, Shimomura K, Nishioka I. Bradykinin-degrading glycoprotein in Aloe arborescens var. natalensis. Planta Med . 1987;53(1):19-21.
- Aloe Uses, Benefits & Dosage – Drugs.com Herbal Database.html
- Excerpts by Jeffrey Bland, Ph.D. Effect of Orally Consumed Aloe Vera Juice. Prevent Medicine. 1985 (March/April).
- Sampath K, Debjit B, Chiranjib, and Biswajit. Aloe vera : A Potential Herb and its Medicinal Importance. J. Chem. Pharm. Res., 2010, 2(1): 21-29.
- OP Agarwal. Prevention of Atheromatous Heart Disease ANGIOLOGY August 1985 36: 485-
- Meika Foster, Duncan Hunter, and Samir Samman.Evaluation of the Nutritional and Metabolic Effects of Aloe vera. Herbal Medicine: Biomolecular and Clinical Aspects. 2nd edition.
- Gupta RK etal. Preliminary antiplaque efficacy of aloe vera Mouthwash on 4 day plaque re-growth model: Randomized control trial. Ethiop J Health Sci. 2014; 24 (2)